Limitarianism bibliography | This document is intended to be helpful to researchers, teachers, and students who are interested in limitarianism, which is the view in distributive justice that people can have too much wealth. It contains a full citation list of peer-reviewed articles in English that discuss limitarianism.
TU Dortmund University
- Justice and Natural Resources (2022-2023, BA/MA).
- Introduction Political Philosophy (2022-2023, BA).
- Intergenerational Justice (2021-2022, BA/MA).
- Kate Manne: Down Girl & Entitled (2021-2022, BA/MA).
- Responsibility and Climate Ethics (2021-2022, BA/MA).
- Theories of Justice (2021-2022, BA/MA).
As a PhD researcher
- Ethics of Institutions (2019-2020, 2018-2019, 2017-2018, MA).
- Money, Power, State and Market: An Introduction in the Philosophy and History of Institutions (2018-2019, 2017-2018, BA).
- Thesis supervision (2020-2021, 2019-2020, 2018-2019, BA/MA).
As a Teaching Assistant
- Money, Power, State and Market: An Introduction in the Philosophy and History of Institutions (2016-2017, BA).
- Contemporary Political Philosophy: Globalization and Justice (2015-2016, BA).
- The History of Philosophy III: From Kant to the 20th Century (2015-2016, BA).
- The Great Ideas: Crucial Questions in the History of Philosophy (2016-2017, 2015-2016, BA).
- Philosophical Ethics (2015-2016, BA).
- Introduction to Political and Social Philosophy: Power, Liberty, and Justice (2015-2016, 2014-2015, BA).